scones

Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:51:55 -0500
From: Dana Foster <fosterdd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I need help!

	I was surfing the net and I found this website that gives you the
caloric
values of foods (I'm sure everyone has seen one) and I was looking up
scones because they are one of my favorite foods. I knew they were bad but
not that bad!! Anyway, I saw a scone called "Health Valley Foods Healthy
Scones". If anyone has heard of this company or knows where I might be able
to get them, it would be much appreciated if you posted it for me!!
	Thanks, Dana

Dana,
I've seen this item in the supermarket, but I've never tried them. You could
ask your supermarket manager or the manager of a local health food store to
get them for you. I bet someone out there has a great recipe for vlf scones.
BTW, Health Valley's fat free chocolate chip granola bars are wonderful, AND
contain 3g fiber each.
Amy