Dixie Diner Beanut Butter

Try it on a double toasted bagel....mmmm'good (I like it on an onion bagel,
or pumpernickel). Also, fabulous on fresh pumpernickel bread. Probably would
be good on anything! I love it, and so good for you, in moderation, of
course. It does contain fats, but good fats, but one must be moderate in all
things. Try it if you haven't, you'll like it if you are addicted to peanut
butter and miss it. If newcomers haven't visited dixiediner.com, they should.
Wonderful soy products.