Re: beet greens

Beet greens are absolutely *scrumptious*!  They can (and should) be used as other
greens.  I've had them in salads, sauteed, and wilted.  I've substituted them for
spinach and chard in other recipes.  I've had them filled with spiced rice and
cooked like a cabbage roll.  Oh, how I wish I had some right now!

B-)

--
Wagner Mitchell Family
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada