Tofu pies

Ok everyone, I made a tofu apple pie last weekend to give to my brother and sister in-law who detest tofu and they fell in love with it!! She even gave a piece to one of her clients who loved it too. I personally haven't tried it but if they like it so much I am sure tofu lovers, like ourselves, are sure to enjoy it too. I am going to try it myself except I am going to use splenda instead of honey and real apples instead of canned. It is from the McDougle cookbook so give it a shot. If anyone has any other recipies for tofu pies (besides chocolate, carob, and pumpkin, please let me know)

1 grapenut pie crust
2 10oz. pacages firm tofu (i used soft)
2/3 cup honey
1 big  tsp. cinnamon
1/2  tsp. nutmeg
1 can sliced aplles
Preheat oven to 350.
Whip tofu, honey, and spices in food processor or blender until smooth as silk. Fold in apples. Pour into crust. Bake for 60 min. or until firm. Cool and chill for 1 to 2 hours. Serve cold. Give it a try and let me know what you think.