Unidentified subject!

I just wanted to thank all of you who helped me decide on a pumpkin pie recipe. I tried 2 of the recipes offered and they were great. I used the one that called for 2 egg whites, evaporated milk, and pumpkin. I used rice milk instead and it turned out great.

I also made the tofu one and it was great too. I didn't tell my parents and had them try it and my dad honestly could not tell the difference. One suggestion for anyone who attempts these recipes. I used Splenda in place of th sugar and I recommend cutting it down a little bit. Both recipes were tooooooo sweet for me. Well I hope everyone has a good holiday weekend. I got a lot of studing to do until finals so I also like taking a break and coming to the site. Take care everyone..

Kelly