Heathy Valley Granola bars

Someone mentioned Healthy Valley Granola bars (the fat free cho chip
Well, it just so happens that today was grocery day and I bought a box
of them.  Wanted to tell ya'll that they are good.  Suprisingly since
they are fat free.  They are chewy and somewhat soft not dry and

Better than most that I have tried.  I bought a box of Apricot Fruit
Bars too (fat free) same brand. They are pretty good to. Soft, Chewy,
big and they have a nice apricot taste.

So, if anyone wanted another opinion on something like this.  There ya