rice/mango salad

I made this for a cinco de mayo party we had on the seis de mayo

2 Cups cooked rice (if you can, get the Wild Pecan Rice packaged by that
company out of Louisiana - I think their name is Konrico -  it is fantastic,
it is not wild and does not have pecans - but it does have a wonderful aroma
and a nutty flavor)
3 mangoes, cubed
1/4 cup green onion, chopped
1/4 cup red onion, chopped
1/2 cup finely diced red pepper
juice of 1 orange
juice of 2 limes

Mix everything up in a bowl and chill for at least a couple of hours,
overnight is better.  You could also add some black beans and make a main
dish of it.

Ruth in the humid Chicago 'burbs