FF baked potato toppings

YUM!  Baked potatoes are one of my favorites!!
I actually like to use ff cheese in addition to other stuff, but since you
asked for vegan, here's some ideas:
Bacos (not real ba*on...for some reason this is the only thing made of soy I
can eat)
FF Italian salad dressing
Barbecue sauce
Ste*k sauce
Onions
Any other veggies added to any of above or alone
...I think the possibilities are endless!!
		I would like to know about fat free vegan baked potato
toppings.... If you have any favorites please post them.... :)
		Thanks,
		Ric