Re: FATFREE Digest V00 #149

re. baked potato toppings

I love to put a nice salsa on baked potatos, as well as hot peppers, and
fat-free cottage cheese (though I realize this will not satisfy the
vegan request - is there something similar for vegans?), and also
something like a few black beans or kidney beans. This is v. filling!

ps. does anyone know - I have heard that to eat corn and potatos in the
same meal is a bad idea, since it creates a starch very difficult to
digest properly - myth?

Carrie