another cilantro dish

I wrote yesterday that I used cooked cilantro, which I do.  But I also have
used it in raw in salads.  These are dishes I ate in Costa Rica.

Cabbage salad with  cilantro

Shred cabbage, add tomato bits, onion in rings, red or green pepper (or both)
diced.
Squeeze lime or lemon juice over the vegies and add salt and cilantro to
taste.

Mixed vegie salad

Caulifowerettes, carrot strips, onion rings, red and/or green peppers diced
and cilantro.  Make a dressing from vinegar mixed with water and the juice of
lemons.

Side dish

Shred cabbage, add chopped onion and cilantro.  Stir *fry* in a little broth
or water  and then add beaten egg (egg beaters) and scramble into the vegie
mixture. Salt and pepper to taste.

Barbara in FL