-->Hi Everyone !=20
>I have been reading this list for months and have seen so many recipes =
>with "CILANTRO" . I am in Australia and it is obviously called something =
>else here...'cause I can't find it anywhere !  If someone could help me =
>find out what it is , I would be eternally grateful !

I think cilantro is also called coriander.  It has tiny, delicate, lemony-smelling leaves, kinda like parsley, and it's used in many Indian and Mexican recipes.  Some people don't like it and say it's bitter or soapy tasting.  You can buy it dried, too.  Or buy seeds & grow your own!

girl sites that don't fake it.
sign up for your free email.
boutique shopping from chickclick.com