Re: Website

YES! As a matter of fact, I know of a few.  My favorite, as it is the
easiest, is: http://www.cyberdiet.com/ni/htdocs/index.html
Cyberdiet is a great website with many interactive tools.  I have
found that, in my opinion, some of their nutritional information is
incorrect.  When I am in doubt, I always check the book I have of
nutritional values. The computer program I use is one I downloaded
off of this site: http://www.fitnesstool.com  Again, this is a great
program.