Re: Pasta

That was me who complained about pasta withdrawal. Spelt, huh? Luckily for me,
my wedding is in May (hence the frantic weight loss) and I just registered for a
handy-dandy unit that grinds grain and makes pasta with various attachments.  I
will have my work cut out for me after the honeymoon!  Thanks for the
suggestion- I have been hearing such wonderful things about spelt as of late.

Kimberly