Doc Bronners Bullion

Rita mentioned that she liked Doc Bronners vegitable, mineral bullion.
I am wondering what form it comes in?  Little cubes or powder or what,
so I know what to look for cause I havn't found anything I really like
on potatoes that could even be mentioned on this list.  Also, is this
the same Doc Bronner that makes the pepermint soap?  This is sort of off
topic but if you havn't tried Dr. Bronners peppermint soap you are
really missing something.  Its really great in the hot summer weather.
It makes you so clean that you tingle and it really cools you off too.
If the veggie bullion is made by the same people I would really like to
try it.  More info please!
Buddy P. Gill
San Jose, Ca.