That Cheesecake

For Len Rittberg <lrittberg@xxxxxxxxxx>, who wanted a vegan "cheesecake": I
still swear by Sheri Slattery's recipe.  I've made it 3 times and it has
gotten inhaled by my guests each time.  Go to:

http://www.fatfree.com/archive/1999/aug/msg00190.html

for the recipe.  Note that it is very important to chill the filling
thoroughly before topping with the hot glaze, and then keep it chilled until
serving time.  This is delicious.

Ruth

Ruth C. Hoffman    ruth.hoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ruth.hoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Language Resources
138 Oak Street
Lake Zurich, IL  60047-1322
Tel: 847.726.1608
Fax: 847.726.1652

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."  --Marcel Proust