RE: babaganoush and other dips

Ellen sparked my curiosity, being of Croatian decent. It is spelled Ajvar
and I found a recipe at  http://www.recipeland.com/a/AJVAR.html
<http://www.recipeland.com/a/AJVAR.html>  but it uses ½ cup of oil. I also
found a site that sells it in jars http://www.bascarsija.com/jadranka.htm
<http://www.bascarsija.com/jadranka.htm>   When I have more time I'll look