Pimento Cheese Spread

My aunt would always bring this to family gatherings and tonight I had a
craving for it, so decided to try to adapt it to ff :

16 oz ff american cheese slices - chopped finely
4 oz pimento pieces - drained
1/2 cup ff mayonaise

1/4  cup sugar
2 tsp cornstarch
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/4 cup vinegar
1/8 tsp salt
2 Tbs water

Stir all together in microwave save container. Nuke until the mixture bubbles
and thickens - about 2 mins. Remove and stir well. Nuke again for another
minute, watching that it doesn't boil over. Set aside and let cool.
Chop up cheese or if you want a smoother spread, process in food processor