RE: Pasta With Cilantro Sauce

I just saw a message from Petra about how much they liked the recipe Justina posted about Pasta with Cilantro Sauce. I am on a Cilantro kick right now, just discovered it in a FF salsa my MIL makes. It was gooooood!! I dont recall seeing that recipe, I must have scrolled past it. Could someone that might have it, post it again, or send it to my email? Thank you so much.
Lorie