Loving Ginger

<< I am myself a ginger lover !! whenever I buy fatfree frozen vanilla
 yogurt or fat free vanilla ice cream I let it soften some and mix in
 generous amounts ( to suit my taste) of ginger powder and cinnamon. I have
 also added finely chopped crystallized ginger  ( the dry sugared slices)
 into the same. >>

I love ginger too, in any form. Recently I added crystalized ginger (comes
from Trader Joe's already finely chopped) to a banana bread recipe. It was
great! And of course it's delicious in cookie recipes.

Jennifer in Long Beach