Red River Cereal

Hi

I'm from Canada.  We buy Red River Cereal in the grocery store (next to
the rolled oats and cream of wheat.  It's made from wheat, rye, and flax.
It tastes best if you soak it for a few hours (or overnight) before you
cook it.  Here's the web site for it:

http://www.redrivercereal.com/

By the way, Canola Oil is fit for human consumption.  It's very popular in
Canada.  And I don't know anyone who uses it in their car, factory etc as
a lubricant :)

Carrie