CRYSTALLIZED GINGER

Someone asked for a source for crystallized ginger.  I have bought it in the
health food stores, but the best I've eaten is from Walnut Acres.  8 oz. for
$4.95, 1 lb for $7.99.  Chunks of tender baby South Pacific ginger are
cystallized in raw sugar.  This company is reputable and has been in business
for a long time - whole foods.
www.walnutacres.com    1-800-433-3998   They are in Pennsylvania.  I'm sure
they will send you a catalog if you telephone them.

Barbara in FL