fruit salad

<< any ideas of toppings for fresh fruit salads besides plain yogurt?  Also =
 any suggestions of herbs or spices for fruit salads.  >>

This is going to sound crazy, but a very popular fruit salad topping around
here is the mashed bananas found in baby food jars.  Of course its fat free
and sugar free as well.  I use Gerber #3 because the jar is bigger.  Got into
the habit when I was trying to use up unwanted baby food. Now I buy it for
me!

Terry