Cleaning the GF grill

I have one of those and don't find it too difficult to clean.
Make sure your FOOD is sprayed with a little pan spray before putting it
in to cook. I use a MISTOR with olive o*l in it.  It makes a very fine
mist of the real stuff. No propellant.

While the grill is still warm, I scrape out any heavy stuff with that
special tool that comes with it, then wipe with a paper towel.  At that
point I put a layer of wet paper towels in it and shut the lid.  When the
grill is cold, it can easily be wiped clean and then dried.

My GF grill is small and will only hold two Portobello caps.  If you want