Re: Please help us clarify a question...

The purpose and intended content of the list can be found on the
FATFREE website at http://www.fatfree.com/FAQ/intro

Basically, yes, it is a list for the discussion only of very low
fat vegetarian recipes and cooking. That doesn't require you to BE
a vegetarian to join, but don't expect to see discussions about
meat or recipes containing meat.

[Hello to the other old timers! I've been silently reading for
years, but I'm still here.]

Bob Simmons
Houston