Sweet Cornbread Dessert

Years ago, I went to a restraunt called Chi Chi's. They had this cornbread dessert that was so good. It was sweet, very moist that it stuck together. I think it might have had corn kernels in it. Anyways, would anyone have a recipe that is similiar to this. I really miss it. Also anyone who has a good recipe for apple crisp, using oatmeal and stuff, please send to me also. Thanks so much.

Lorie