Company info???

Okay, here's a stumper for ya.  Found this INCREDIBLE chicken salad
sandwich from a company called Healthy Corner Foods Inc., in Camden NJ
(that's what is says on the label) and I tried to find their number and
any other info on them but they do not seem to exist according to the
operators (tried 3 times).  The store where I buy them says that "a guy"
drops them off.  Does anyone know ANYTHING about this company and are
they legit?  This stuff is too good to be so low fat and now my
curiousity has struck!