Aussie nuitritional yeast

Just a note for the other Aussies on the list  about the nuitritional yeast
we CAN'T get in Australia. My daughter's boyfriend is in Brisbane visiting
his parents and he has been visiting and ringing healthfood shops. He said
that they have all said they had heard of it but didn't have any in stock.
Apparently the distributor has been out since the end of the finiancial
year and is getting more in. I got a call today from the boyfriend to say
he found a place that has Healtheries Savoury Yeast but didn't know if it
was the same thing. So it looks promising that there is nuitritional yeast
in Australia. It might be worth ringing health food stores in the major
cities and just keep ringing around and you never know what might
eventuate.

Sharon