Aiudame! Vamos a Puerto Rico en febrero!

Hello
In (very) early February we will be going to Puerto Rico and will be staying
in a "cabin" with no electricity and no "running water".  They tell me there
will be a way to "cook" on the front porch of this cabin, but we will need to
bring everything with us (from San Juan, I am assuming)and with no
refrigeration. This does not frighten my husband but I am scared out of my
wits:
WHAT    DO WE BUY?
WHAT DO WE COOK?
WHAT DO WE EAT?
Of course we only need to plan for three days, but for a person who HAS TO
EAT every 3 or 4 hours, it puts fear in to me.  At this point I don't even
care about low-fat, e-mail me at RWard2121@xxxxxxx if it doesn't apply to the
list's rules.  Thanks!   Ruth in the finally cold Chicago 'burbs