Garden Cous-sous and Black bean Salad

We haven't had many recipes for a while so, for those of us who are currently enjoying summer, here is my favorite easy to prepare bean salad.

Garden Cous-sous and Black bean Salad

1 cup uncooked couscous
2 cups cooked black beans
1 stalk celery
1 small red pepper
2 medium tomatoes, diced
1/2 cup chopped green olives
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
2 green onions, finely sliced
1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste

Pour couscous in medium heat-proof bowl. Bring 2 cups water to a boil and pour over couscous. Cover and let stand 15 minutes, then fluff with a fork and allow to cool to room temperature. Transfer coucous to large boil. Add remaining ingredients and toss to mix. Serve at room temperature, or chilled.