rice pot concoctions

I have been asked for more info on the rice pot mixes we use
for travelling.  I don't have a recipe, I just toss things
in.  Seasonings and spices are interchangeable according to
your own taste.  Goes something like this:

for one serving - double for 2

1/2 cup brown rice
1/4 or so cup red lentils
a tablespoon or so of dehydrated veggies (called soup mix in
the bulk section of my health food coop)
a teaspoon or so of veggie broth mix
then, add curry powder, chili powder, herbs and spices or
your choice.

1/2 - 3/4 cup Lindbergh rice pilaf mixture (contains several
kinds of rice and dried legumes)
more dried lentils if you wish, or yellow split peas,
season to taste

1/3 cup bulgar wheat
1/4 cup tvp chili
1/4 cup dehydrated beans
chili powder
1 tablespoon dehydrated veggies

To these mixes, add about 2 parts water to one part mix, put
into the rice cooker and go.

The pot cleans easily if it soaks in hot water first.

for interesting, interested women  in the
second half of life and living it well!