Re: FATFREE Digest V00 #23

As Quinoa has been mentioned a few times recently I was wondering just
how does one rinse the Quinoa before cooking. I do not have a sieve with
mesh fine enough to drain it and attempted to use a piece of cheesecloth
only to find the quinoa stuck to it and everything else it came into
contact with. It was a very fiddly mess to clean up and I was wondering
if there was a simpler way to rinse and drain your quinoa before adding
the appropriate amount of water for cooking.
Thanks in advance
Franca in CT