Re: Unidentified subject!

I buy quinoa in bulk either from the grocery store (Wegmans) or the health
food store and have never had even a hint of bitterness - I have read,
however, that something on the outside of the grain can be bitter but a good
rinse is supposed to take care of that...hmmm. Maybe you could try getting
it from another source.   I've also bought Quinoa in a mix (different
flavors) which is very good and never bitter - the brand is "Seeds of
Change" organic and very healthy!  I hope you can find some good quinoa
because it is so yummy and a great source of complete protein!

Kristin : )