cake

+AD4-
+AD4-I have a friend whose birthday is coming up. I would like
to make her a
+AD4-birthday cake but she can only have rice flour. Obviously I
will be making
+AD4-the cake +ACI-Vegan+ACI- +AFs-with no processed sugar+AF0- and I would
appreciate any help
+AD4-with recipe ideas+ACE-
+AD4-Thanks in advance for your help+ACE-

Does it have to be a 'cake+ACI-, how bout a tofu cheesecake?
Not completely fatfree but not too bad for a tasty dessert.
Jan

lifeafterkids-subscribe+AEA-onelist.com
for interesting, interested women  in the
second half of life and living it well+ACE-

 womens-sangha-subscribe+AEA-onelist.com
a community of women on a Buddhist path