WW Bread with NO Oil

Hi, folks!

For those of you wanting a delicious NO FAT ADDED whole wheat bread recipe,
please go to www.kurtin.com and click on the Bread Recipe link.  I'd list it
here but it is rather long and also includes a link to another file on how
to knead by hand if one so desires.

Someone had asked me if I still had my cooking column up but before I could
answer your mail my hard drive crashed and when I rebuilt it using GoBack,
the mail, unfortunatey, was deleted.  The answer, however, is nope.  I've
got too many irons in the fire but would love to start it up again as soon
as I drop one or two other projects.

Ciao!

Bev