Re: Indian paneer

 This morning I was looking at "Indian Recipes for a Healthy Heart" from the
 kitchen of Mrs. Lakbani. Although not strictly vegetarian she does offer
many
 good vlf vegetarian recipes. She also gives nutritional breakdown. Her
recipe
 for paneer is 8 cups of nonfat milk and 4tbs lemon juice. Finish product
 calorie content is 700 so half that is 350. Claudia

PS I made the recipe, and ended up with approx. 4oz of cheese. Seems
extremely calorie dense.