[no subject]

I am responding to the question about Adobe sauce.  I buy a can of
Chipotles in Adobe sauce and use only one or two at the most in a whole pot
of chili.  It really addes fire and a wonderful smokey flavor.  To store
them I just move them to a tupperware container and refrigerate.  I've kept
them in there for a few months.  They are pretty inexpensive, so I would
probably throw them out after that time and get new ones.  Hope this helps.

Angi