TJ's tofu-spinach egg rolls

Hi Folks, I know this post is a little late, but I was catching up on the
digest and just wanted to let you know that I love these egg rolls.  They
taste like creamed spinach in an egg roll wrapper. Just be careful when you
bake them b/c sometimes the spinach leaks out.  I usually buy 4 or 5
packages at a time at Trader Joes.  TJ's also has great breakfast cereals at
reasonable prices, Barbara's puffins, their own brand frosted shredded
wheats, etc...
I'll try to post a recipe soon.

-Karen