Coconut Extract

I don't care for imitation extracts, so I spent a little extra and bought
natural coconut flavoring (real--not imitation) from Frontier Foods,
www.frontierherb.com.  It's pretty good!

I warn you...it is expensive, but this was the only place I could find
real flavoring, and it does last.

Judith Thomas                               Computing & Media Services
Computer Support Analyst                           Syracuse University
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most....unknown