Re: FATFREE Digest V00 #352

On Sun, 24 Dec 2000 03:19:10 -0800 bernsten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> In winters past, I have enjoyed a lovely dish that was a chili
variation I
> thought was called "harvest stew".   I thought I had saved the recipe,
but
> I cannot find it in my collection.  Nor can I find it in the fatfree
archives.

> If anyone recognizes such a recipe and can send it to me or tell me
where
> to find it, I would be most appreciative.
>
> Happy holidays to all.

Neil,

Here is the recipe.  It was contributed by Sheri Slattery on 10/27/99:

This was entered in the Lone Star Vegetarian Chili Cook-Off on October
10,
1999.  It is absolutely wonderful, but I don't think it's really chili,
so
I renamed it!  Thanks to Rosie in the Austin Vegetarian Society for this
recipe!!!  Enjoy!

Sheri

AUTUMN HARVEST STEW
2 C. onions