Re: Santa Cruz restaurant

Thanks to the person who suggested Dharma's restaurant in Santa Cruz, CA as a
wonderful, vegetarian choice for an almost completely fat-free diet.  We went
there and loved it.  The staff was very knowledgeable about ingredients and
fat-free alternatives.

BTW, thanks to Michelle, this list is great for all sorts of suggestions and
very empowering!  I've been reading and contributing since its inception
(about 5 years or so, Michelle?).