fruitarian

Hello everyone,
I am wondering if any of you have any fruitarian recipes?Maybe you could rummage through your vegan recipes and see if any of them meet the requirements :)Please :)If you have any questions about fruitarianism,or the requirements,please e-mail me or leave a post,or if you want to ask me about fruitarianism at all,please feel free to e-mail me :)
Thanks!,Lillian
ps.I am especially concerned on a cake and icing for my wedding,any ideas?