Re: eggplant parm?

I posted this a while back:

I had a craving for eggplant tonight - so improvised a bit from recipes I
found in the archives . . .

1 decent sized eggplant, sliced 1/4 inch thick
2 egg whites
2 tbs soy/rice milk or water
1-2 cups herbed bread crumbs
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Dip eggplant in whites then coat with bread
crumbs. Place wire cooling racks on large cookie sheet and place slices on
racks. Pop in the oven and bake for 20 - 30 minutes. I was planning on
layering these with soy mozzarella and tomato sauce and baking it a bit - but
I was so hungry I just warmed the sauce up and dipped the eggplant in it - it
was yummy!!