Fast Food Taco M**t Substitute

I've recently tried the Taco Mix from Dixie Diner, www.dixiediner.com and
found it to be excellent in flavor and texture, ease of preparation and
economical too.  It needed only the addition of salt, as it seems their
products are low-sodium.  I guess that's a good thing, too.
I also bought TVP in granules and chunk form, re constitute 1:1 ratio in
boiling broth.  I did this in the microwave for 5 minutes, then added the TVP
to whatever I was cooking. TVP picks up the flavors of whatever it's cooked
with and the texture was there.  Try it out. LOL.