Fast Food Taco Meat Substitute

I am looking for an alternative to the taco meat used at fast foods Mexican
restaurants (e.g., Taco Bell, Del Taco).  Has anyone tried to copy this
flavor using spiced TVP?  Or does anyone know of a website where someone has
[tried to] copied popular fast food flavors?  I am the only vegetarian in my
family and I have to admit I miss the taste of the seasoned beef when we go
out for fast Mexican food.  Thanks