meat substitute

Hi Berti & welcome to the list! I'm a tad behind on my reading but here
is a suggestion. You can use any TVP(textured vegetable protein) as a
meat subsitiute. i use it in chili, stews, 'meat' sauce, tacos, etc. In
order words, anyhwere it fits. I buy it dry, in packages and I
reconsitiute it as I need it. I find it locally but you can also buy it
on line from dixiediner.com & probably other sites as well. If you live
in Amsterdam, look for it in the big market near Dam Sq. I was there last
year and I noticed a lot of veggie products. You might find it there.
HTH, bk