info on powerfoods

Another person and myself subscribed to the powerfood list, but no one has
ever posted, I think I got the powerfoods info. from someone on this fatfree
list.  Does anyone know why there aren't any postings.  I am thinking I read
that Michelle Dick runs that list too.  There must be a web address, but if I
had that its vanished.  Any help would be apprecited.  Thank you.

Barbara in FL