OT Very Neat Links I thought you'd like

I was looking at some links while looking for that page that does the
nutritional labels, and found these through pages I'd already bookmarked.  I
was impressed at the continued availability of information on the web.  I
thought you'd enjoy some of them, and find some of them amazing!

Go take a National Insurance Standard's longevity test and see where they'd
place you if you were asking for insurance!
http://www.northwesternmutual.com/games/longevity/

First, (This was the best one.  Most of the others come from this page.)
This site is a link to everything amazing:  studies, calculators, nutrition,
growers, how-tos, recipes, medicinal properties, you name it.  I recommend
it for everyone here who's careful about their health:
http://www-sci.lib.uci.edu/HSG/Nutrition.html#FR

Here's a link to a Chinese Herb dictionary/index, both in Latin and Pin
Yang:
http://www.herb.com.tw/ENGLISH/HERB_EX/pidx.htm

Here's everything (and adding all the time) you'd want to know about spices!
http://www-ang.kfunigraz.ac.at/~katzer/engl/index.html

Then, here is THE HERB HUNTERS GUIDE AMERICAN MEDICINAL PLANTS OF COMMERCIAL
IMPORTANCE (US Government's issue):
http://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/HerbHunters/hhunters.html

And how 'bout this:
Plants For A Future - Database Search.  It gives what a plant is used for,
and in, etc.:  http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/D_search.html

I was having a field day! -- <s> As it were...

Christine