Chicken Broth is not Vegetarian

Usually I just ignore posts like this because everyone else wants to hop
on the band-wagon and complain, but this one really got to me.

> bland for some tastes, but you can always add more spices.  You only
> need to omit the chicken broth to make a vegan meal.  If there is any

NO!  You only need to omit the chicken broth to make this recipe
acceptable to this list.  You only need to omit the chicken broth the make
this recipe VEGETARIAN!  Vegans do not eat animal products (like eggs,
cheese, other dairy and honey (for some)), vegetarians don't eat animal
flesh or derivatives thereof (chicken, cow, pig, fish etc including stock
made from animals, including gelatine for a lot of us too.).

How can you lurk here and not have picked this up yet?  Perhaps you need
to reread the FAQ