From: fatfree-nd-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fatfree-nd-request@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Karen Rosenbaum
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 12:27 AM
To: fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Washington, D.C. restaurants?

We've done some web searches and located some vegetarian restaurants in
the Washington, D.C. area, but since most of them are Indian, we suspect
it will be difficult to find low-fat or no-fat fare. Do any of you who
live in the D.C. area or visit there often have favorite restaurants
that serve at least some fat-free vegetarian dishes?

We'll be visiting the area in May.  Thanks!

--
Karen Rosenbaum and Ben McClinton
231 Stanford Avenue