Costco slices?

Hi, all,

Someone mentioned the dairy-free "cheese" slices they buy at Costco.  I've been scouring the dairy aisle at my local Costco every week and cannot find anything other than actual cheese.

Does anyone have a package of this stuff handy so I know exactly what I'm looking for or what to request that they carry?

As long as I'm writing, I wanted to mention this stuff I've been putting on my salads lately.  It's not really a dressing but a sweet/hot marinade.  It's called World Harbors Blue Mountain Jerk Style Marinade and Sauce.  It almost reminds me of the old fattening spinach salad dressings.  No fat, 80 cals per 2 tablespoon serving and very yummy.  :)